The Charlie Foundation is pleased to present this Ketogenic Diet approved recipe with the collaboration of our partner site ketocook.com
Bread - 3:1 Ratio
Mixture - 3:1 Ratio
- Mix all of the Bread ingredients together very well.
- Place the dough in the shape of a roll on a piece of parchment paper and bake in a pre-heated 300 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Once the roll is baked, cut it into small cubes.
- In a small non stick pan, sauté the onions, celery in the butter.
- Add the herbs, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the bread cubes and chicken broth to the celery and onion mixture and let the bread absorb all of the broth.
- Scrape all of the stuffing into a small ramekin that has been lightly oiled.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.