A stir fry dish with your choice of beef, pork, or poultry.
- Vegetable oil such as olive, canola or soybean
- Raw vegetables: red peppers, broccoli, mushrooms
- Cooked: sliced beef, pork or poultry
- 1 gm Bouillon, Wylers Instant-Beef or Chicken granules
- Water— use about half the volume of the vegetables
- (optional) Garlic Powder
- Traditional Shirataki Angel Hair Pasta (miraclenoodle.com)
- Weight all ingredients.
- Cut vegetables and cooked meat or poultry into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat small frying pan to medium-hot. Place the oil in the pan then add vegetables and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked meat and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Mix bouillon and water and pour over stir-fry.
- Rinse, drain then weigh Shirataki Angel Hair Pasta. Add to stir-fry and simmer for 2-3 minutes to allow pasta to absorb flavors.