The Charlie Foundation is pleased to present this Ketogenic Diet approved recipe with the collaboration of our partner site ketocook.com
Brussels Sprouts (100 calories)
- 23g Brussels sprouts, cooked
- 5g bacon, Applegate Farms Sunday Bacon
- 9.5g butter
- Peel the outer leaves off fresh brussels sprouts. Cut them into quarters.
- Steam them until fork tender.
- Weigh the needed portion and peal the leaves apart.
- Saute the leaves with the butter and cooked bacon.
- Scrape everything from the pan very well and serve.