The Charlie Foundation is pleased to present this Ketogenic Diet approved recipe with the collaboration of our partner site ketocook.com
Vanilla Celery Root Puree (101 calories)
- 29g Celery Root
- 14g 40% heavy cream
- 5g butter
- small scraping of a fresh vanilla bean
- Cut the skin off the celery root and dice the white interior into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Steam the cubes until they are fork tender.
- While they are still warm, puree the steamed cubes in a high speed blender or food processor until it is very smooth. Do not add any water.
- Weigh out the needed portion of celery root puree.
- Add the butter, cream and vanilla bean seeds. Stir to combine.