The Charlie Foundation is pleased to present this Ketogenic Diet approved recipe with the collaboration of our partner site ketocook.com
(949 calories, 28.64g protein, 1.69g carbohydrate)
- Weigh and mix the protein powder, water, extract, sweetener and salt together very well.
- Stir until all the lumps are dissolved. Set aside.
- Weigh the room temperature butter.
Use electric beaters to "cream" the butter.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl once. Continue to cream the butter until it has lightened in color ans is lightt and fluffy.
- With mixers at low speed, slowly begin to pour the protein powder mixture into the creamed butter. Continue beating the mixture at a low speed until all the protein powder mixture is incorporated. Make sure you scrape the bowl!
- Now you are ready to decorate! Weigh the needed amount of icing and use exactly as regular frosting.
Some things to remember:
- Since this recipe contains butter, it must be refrigerated for storage.
- It will melt in high temperature or if left sitting in direct sunlight due to the butter.
- Use a pastry bag for writing and making designs.
- Use a drop of natural food coloring to make different colors.
- Good for hiding medication.