Zucchini & Tomatoes Au Gratin
This tasty vegetable dish is sauteed in olive oil making it rich in monounsaturated fat. Be sure to make enough for the whole family.
- Zucchini - small sized, cut into very thin slices
- Tomatoes - chopped
- Onions - finely chopped
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Optional - Salt
- Calculate ingredients to meal requirement.
- Sauté onions in Olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced zucchini. Sauté for 2 minutes turning over the slices as they cook.
- Add chopped tomatoes and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese on top then remove from heat and cover with lid until ready to serve.