The following recipe is a simple combination of heavy cream and cheese to create one of America’s favorite comfort foods. The amount of cream should be about equal or a little more than the amount of cheese. Use this guide to create this tasty dish for your child’s diet in KetoCalculator. Miracle Noodles are very low in carbohydrate and high in fiber and are listed in KetoCalculator.
Note: The cheese sauce is also great over cooked vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower asparagus andover meats and poultry. Parmesan cheese can also be used to make a cheese sauce and only 2 grams of grated Parmesan is needed for every 25gm of cream for a thickened sauce.
- Cheddar Cheese
- Heavy Cream
- Miracle Noodle Angel Hair Shiratake (miraclenoodles.com)
- Pour cream into a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat stirring constantly with a spatula until cream is until cream is thickened. Do not boil the cream.
- After 2–3 minutes, add shredded cheese & continue stirring until mixture is thick.
- Stir cheese sauce into drained noodles. Can be refrigerated and reheated.